Unique golf camps designed and available exclusively to
Locations and Dates
United Kingdom (UK)
27th & 28th June 2009
2-day 'Get Fit For Golf' Seminar
Selsdon Park Hotel & Golf Course, South Croydon, London
- Presented by McMaster Golf Fitness Systems and
approved by Australian Physiotherapy Association
- £160 per day or £300 for 2 days
(includes lunch, beverages &, Course Manuals)
- Ramsay McMaster MCSP.SRP.GRAD.DIP PHYS,MAPA,
- Sandy Jamieson – Golf Coach & Professional, andf
- Stewart Corstorphine - Golf Professional affiliated to the PGA and UK representative of the 3D Analysis System - Golf BioDynamics.
Download Seminar Details and Registration Form
(Adobe Acrobat PDF: 589Kb)
For more information and application forms and information consult:
www.golfmed.net or contact Mike Queen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding UK Seminars
Contact Michael Queen at
20 Alexander Drive
Bridge of Allan
Stirling Scotland, UK
For information regarding all International Seminars
RAMSAY McMASTER – International Seminar Co-ordinator & Presenter
The Melbourne Golf Injury Clinic
1100 Dandenong Road
Carnegie VIC 3163
Phone: +613 9569 9448
Fax: +613 9579 1624
‘Get Fit for Golf’ is not a franchise. It is an opportunity to further your knowledge via access to a decade of integrated work between the Melbourne Golf Injury Clinic and the Victorian and Australian Institute of Sport Golf Programs.
The course instructors are committed to educational excellence, and have attained international respect for their holistic approach to golf improvement.
This course is packed with fresh, practical information that can be implemented into your own practice immediately. If you are considering specialising as a golf physiotherapist, or simply want to expand your existing knowledge, this seminar is a must, providing you with:
- A unique opportunity to obtain new and refreshing information on the subject of golf injury and it’s relationship to golf swing mechanics.
- An opportunity to observe and learn golf specific screening, exercise prescription and training in a practical and friendly environment.
- Step by step instruction on how to promote yourself within the golf community, targeting specifically golfers and PGA Golf pros near your practice.
- Gain an understanding of pro-active therapies for golfers of all abilities.
- Access to the accrued knowledge of the Melbourne Golf Injury Clinic via the specialist website www.golfmed.net
- An outstanding opportunity to network and communicate with PGA Professionals attending the same seminar.
Visit www.golfmed.net for testimonials from
Get Fit for Golf workshop participants around the world.
For further enquiries email email@example.com
© International Physiotherapy Systems