Benefits and Objectives of Seminars
The seminar objectives are
- To give a simple yet practical understanding of the fundamentals of the golf swing and also how poor swing technique and swing misconceptions cause injury.
- How to conduct a golf specific assessment on club and elite golfers using the take home golf profiling system.
- Correct and simple use of video within your clinic "Training your eyes not just your hands" and using video in a simple way as a simple tool as well as assessing and analysing golfers.
- How to integrate golf drills with the latest in original golf specific exercise prescription produced in Australia.
- How to set up a Golf Fitness System within your clinic with minimal expense all presented within the 2 days
- How to target golfers with injuries including seniors, ladies, juniors, elite amateurs and professionals. Taking golfers through a step by step process of rehabilitation progressing on to performance enhancement using case histories
- To introduce the Golfer Under Repair programme
The Benefits to the physical therapist, the sports trainer and physiologist
- To provide an economical and unique alternative to franchising.
- To give new and refreshing information on the subject of golf injuries and golf biomechanics.
- User-friendly information in a practical environment.
- To show how an individual can market themselves in the golf community and target golf group within locality of their practice.
- To have an ongoing knowledge of modern trends in golf fitness and obtain a support base through contact with our presenters.
To learn more about “Get Fit For Golf”, the instructors, other educational materials available through the Melbourne Golf Injury Clinic, you can visit www.golfmed.net.